Optiro summary of RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for 11-17 June 2018.
82 new technical reports published
- 13 were Resource Estimation
- 4 Maiden Resources
- 62 Exploration / Drilling – significant drop from the previous week. An 18-week low for announced drilling.
- 45% reports used JORC Code
- 55% used NI43-101
- 6 filed NI43-101 technical reports
- 0 amended report and 0 clarified report
- 33 in North America
- 28 in Oceania
- 3 in Africa
- 9 in South America
- 5 in Europe
- 4 in Asia
- 0 Seabed Resources
The Project Commodities:
- 61 Gold
- 20 Silver
- 1 Platinum
- 1 Palladium
- 21 Copper
- 9 Zinc
- 7 Lead
- 3 Nickel
- 7 Lithium
- 3 each for Cobalt and Molybdenum
- 2 Uranium
- 1 each for Aluminium, Iron and Tin
- 1 Graphite
- 1 Magnesium
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 5th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 45 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014.
- Thirteen of these reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 12th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 10 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014. 1 of these was a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in June 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the summary table for the 11-17 June 2018.
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.