Optiro summary of RSC Mineral Intelligence for 15-21 October 2018.
93 new technical reports published – resource reports are up this week
- 16 were Resource Estimation
- 1 Maiden Resources
- 72 Exploration / Drilling updates
- 35 Announced drilling – now at a 37-week low
- 2 Feasibility Studies
- 1 Optimisation Study
- 1 Scoping Study
- 56% reports used JORC Code
- 42% used NI43-101
- 2% no Code referenced
- 5 NI43-101 technical reports filed
- 1 Environmental report
- 1 amended report and 6 clarified report:
- New Age Exploration Ltd – Exploration/drilling update for Redmoor project. 12.5% drop in share price*
- Artemis Resources Ltd – Resource estimation for West Pilbara project. 6.3% increase in share price*
- NRG Metals Inc. – Resource estimation for Hombre Muerto North project. No change in share price.
- Adriatic Metals Plc – Exploration Drilling update for Rupice project. 10% increase in chare price*
- Kutcho Copper Corp. – Exploration/Drilling update for Kutcho project. 6.3% drop in share price*
- New Carolin Gold Corp – Resource Estimation for Ladner project. 11.1% increase in share price*
Share price change is between close of trade the day before the announcement and open of trade the day following the announcement.
- 26 in North America
- 38 in Oceania
- 15 in Africa
- 9 in South America
- 7 in Europe
- 3 in Asia
- 0 Seabed Resources
The Project Commodities:
- 63 Gold
- 29 Silver
- 4 Palladium
- 3 Platinum
- 1 PGM
- 32 Copper
- 22 Zinc
- 12 Lead
- 9 Nickel
- 2 each for Graphite and Potash
- 1 each for Phosphate and Zircon
- 13 Cobalt
- 6 Lithium
- 4 Iron
- 3 Tin
- 2 each for Molybdenum, Tantalum and Titanium
- 1 each for Rare Earth, Tungsten, Uranium and Vanadium
- 1 each for Antimony, Arsenic, Feldspar, Germanium, Mercury, Mica, Rubidium, Scandium and Silica
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 4th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 52 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014.
- 15 of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 13th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 11 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014.
- 1 of the reports was a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in October 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
Disclaimer and Compliance Warning:
This summary is not a Public Report as defined by Clause 6 of JORC Code 2012. The information in this summary must not be used by any of the above-mentioned companies for any public reporting, company presentations, websites or social media uses. This information should not be used as advice for investors.