Optiro’s summary of the RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence for 5-11 March 2018.
70 new technical reports published – down by 44 from last week. This is the same trend for the same period in 2017.
- 18 were Mineral Resources – down by 9 from last week. A fall from the high of the past 11-months.
- 3 Maiden Resources
- Velocity Minerals for Rozino project in Bulgaria
- Stonewall Resources at Vaalhoek Reef for Netley project in South Africa
- Blue Sky for Amarillo Grande Uranium Project in Rio Negro Province
- 44 Exploration / Drilling – down by 28 from last week. Drilling updates fell to a 9-week low.
- 46% reported using JORC Code
- 51% reported using NI43-101
- 1 amended report and 1 clarified report:
- Millennial Lithium Corp – PEA for Pastos Grandes project. Shares rose by 9.1%*
- Eagle Plains Resources Ltd – Supporting Acquisition for Orchid project. Shares rose by 11.6%*
*share prices change between close of trade on day prior to the announcement and open of trade the day after the announcement.
- 29 in North America – down by 35 from last week
- 19 in Oceania – down by 6
- 29 in Africa – down by 3
- 8 in South America – down by 7
- 1 in Europe – down by 7
- 21 in Asia – up by 18
- 0 Seabed Resources – down by 1
The Project Commodities:
13 Precious Metals
- 67 Gold
- 24 Silver
- 2 PGM
43 Base Metals
- 21 Copper
- 11 Zinc
- 7 Lead
- 4 Nickel
24 other Metals
- 6 Cobalt
- 5 Lithium
- 3 Molybdenum
- 2 each for Aluminium, Iron, Uranium and Vanadium
- 1 each for Rare Earth and Titanium
3 Industrial Minerals
- 2 Graphite
- 1 Phosphate
- 2 silica
- 1 Magnesium
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 4th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 41 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014. 12 of these were Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 12th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 9 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014. 1 of these was a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in March 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX/TSX-V:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.