Optiro summary of RSC Mineral Intelligence for 17 to 23 September 2018.
140 new technical reports published – a significant increase in reports this week
- 25 were Resource Estimation – a 25 week high
- 4 Maiden Resources
- 102 Exploration / Drilling updates – this is a record high in drilling updates
- 63 Announced drilling
- 2 Pre-feasibility studies
- 4 Feasibility studies
- 2 PEA
- 1 Scoping study
- 1 Optimisation study
- 4 Supporting acquisition
- 37% reports used JORC Code
- 59% used NI43-101
- 1 NI43-101 technical reports filed
- 5 amended report and 0 clarified report:
- Myanmar Metals Ltd – Scoping study for Bawdin project. 2.9% share price increase*
- Enforcer Gold Corp. – Resource estimation for Roger project. 25% share price decrease*
- Canyon Resources Ltd – Resource estimation for Minim Martap. 2% share price decrease*
- Origin Gold Corporation Inc – supporting acquisition for La Pantera. 10% share price decrease*
- Alexco Resource Corp. – PEA for Keno Hill. 5.4% share price decrease*
Share price change is between close of trade the day before the announcement and open of trade the day following the announcement.
- 67 in North America
- 36 in Oceania
- 16 in Africa
- 11 in South America
- 11 in Europe
- 7 in Asia
- 0 Seabed Resources
The Project Commodities:
- 111 Gold
- 42 Silver
- 2 each for Palladium, PGM and Platinum
- 35 Copper
- 21 Zinc
- 19 Lead
- 9 Nickel
- 11 Cobalt
- 9 Lithium
- 4 each for Tantalum, Tin and Uranium
- 2 Tungsten
- 1 each for Aluminium, Iron, Molybdenum, Niobium, Rare earth and Vanadium
- 1 each for Graphite, Ilmenite, Potash, Rutile and Zircon
- 1 each for Arsenic, Indium and Silica
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 5th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 49 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014.
- 15 of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 13th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 10 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014. 1 of these a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in September 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
Disclaimer and Compliance Warning:
This summary is not a Public Report as defined by Clause 6 of JORC Code 2012. The information in this summary must not be used by any of the above-mentioned companies for any public reporting, company presentations, websites or social media uses. This information should not be used as advice for investors.