Optiro summary of RSC Mineral Intelligence for 26 November to 2 December 2018.
99 new technical reports published – a 9-week high for resource reports
- 21 were Resource Estimation
- 3 Maiden Resources
- 69 Exploration / Drilling updates
- 45 Announced drilling
- 2 Feasibility Studies
- 1 PEA
- 2 Scoping Studies
- 2 Supporting Acquisition
- 59% reports used JORC Code
- 38% used NI43-101
- 5 NI43-101 technical reports filed
- 1 Environmental report
- 4 amended report
- Hawthorn Resources – Exploration/Drilling update for Anglo Saxon project. 9.8% increase in share price*
- Hastings Technology Metals Ltd – Resource estimation for Yangibana project. 2.9% drop in share price*
- Firefox Gold Corp – Supporting Acquisition for Mustajarvi project.
- Cohiba Minerals Ltd – Scoping Study for Pyramid Lake project. 9.5% increase in share price*
*between close of trade the day prior to the announcement and the opening of trade following the announcement
- 27 in North America
- 39 in Oceania
- 13 in Africa
- 16 in South America
- 12 in Europe
- 2 in Asia
The Project Commodities:
- 71 Gold
- 26 Silver
- 2 PGM
- 1 each for Platinum and Palladium
- 28 Copper
- 12 Zinc
- 9 Lead
- 6 Nickel
- 1 each for Graphite and Diamonds
- 11 Lithium
- 9 Cobalt
- 4 each for Tantalum, Tin and Vanadium
- 3 each for Rare Earth, Iron and Uranium
- 2 each for Molybdenum and Tungsten
- 2 Gypsum
- 1 Indium
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 4th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 52 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014. Small team big results!
- 15 of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 12th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 11 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014.
- 1 of the reports was a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in November 2018:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
Disclaimer and Compliance Warning:
This summary is not a Public Report as defined by Clause 6 of JORC Code 2012. The information in this summary must not be used by any of the above-mentioned companies for any public reporting, company presentations, websites or social media uses. This information should not be used as advice for investors.