Optiro summary of RSC Mineral Intelligence for 9 to 15 July 2018.
98 new technical reports published – an increase of 29 from last week
- 12 were Resource Estimation
- 4 Maiden Resources
- 73 Exploration / Drilling updates – announced drilling still trending down – whereas drilling updates reached a 5-week high
- 2 Scoping Studies
- 9 PEA
- 2 Pre-feasibility studies
- 1 Feasibility studies
- 1 Supporting acquisition
- 45% reports used JORC Code
- 55% used NI43-101
- 4 NI43-101 technical reports filed
- 5 amended report and 0 clarified report:
- Lumina Gold Corp – Resource estimation for their Condor project. Share price did not change.
- Canadian Metals Inc – Pre-feasibility study for their Langis project. Share price change of -10.0%
- Gold Mountain Ltd – Exploration/Drilling update for their Wabag project. Share price change of -10.5%
- Firesteel Resources Inc – PEA for their Laiva project. Share price change of +23.1%
- Marathon Gold Corp – PEA for their Valentine project. Share price change of -1.0%
Share price change is between close of trade the day before the announcement and open of trade the day following the announcement.
- 37 in North America
- 32 in Oceania
- 14 in Africa
- 9 in South America
- 5 in Europe
- 4 in Asia
- 0 Seabed Resources
The Project Commodities:
- 78 Gold
- 23 Silver
- 1 Platinum
- 17 Copper
- 10 Zinc
- 7 Lead
- 7 Nickel
- 3 Lithium
- 6 Cobalt
- 2 each for Tantalum and Uranium
- 1 each for Iron, Niobium, Tin and Tungsten
- 2 Coal
- 1 each for Boron, Kaolin, Silica and Tellurium
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 5th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 46 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014.
- Thirteen of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 12th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 10 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014. 1 of these was a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in July 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.