Optiro summary of RSC Mineral Intelligence for 19-25 November 2018.
85 new technical reports published
- 13 were Resource Estimation
- 2 Maiden Resources
- 62 Exploration / Drilling updates
- 36 Announced drilling
- 2 Feasibility Studies
- 2 Pre-feasibility Studies
- 2 Scoping Studies
- 1 Supporting Acquisition
- 39% reports used JORC Code
- 58% used NI43-101
- 6 NI43-101 technical reports filed
- 0 Environmental report
- 1 amended report
- Blue Moon Zinc Corp – Resource Estimation for Blue Moon project. Share price dropped by 20% (between close of trade the day prior to the announcement and the opening of trade following the announcement)
- 42 in North America
- 25 in Oceania
- 7 in Africa
- 7 in South America
- 1 in Europe
- 3 in Asia
- 0 Seabed Resources
The Project Commodities:
- 55 Gold
- 21 Silver
- 22 Copper
- 12 Zinc
- 10 Lead
- 5 Nickel
- 1 Graphite
- 11 Cobalt
- 8 Lithium
- 4 Tantalum
- 3 Molybdenum
- 2 each for Tin and Uranium
- 1 each for Iron, Niobium, Rare Earth and Tungsten
- 3 Scandium
- 2 each for Coal and Manganese
- 1 Silica
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 4th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 52 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014. Small team big results!
- 15 of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 13th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 11 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014.
- 1 of the reports was a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in November 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
Disclaimer and Compliance Warning:
This summary is not a Public Report as defined by Clause 6 of JORC Code 2012. The information in this summary must not be used by any of the above-mentioned companies for any public reporting, company presentations, websites or social media uses. This information should not be used as advice for investors.