Optiro summary of RSC Mineral Intelligence for 1 to 7 October 2018.
89 new technical reports published – all report numbers are down (except for drilling)
- 15 were Resource Estimation
- 3 Maiden Resources
- 65 Exploration / Drilling updates – drilling updates back up again
- 50 Announced drilling
- 2 Pre-feasibility studies
- 2 Feasibility studies
- 4 PEA
- 1 Scoping study
- 2 Supporting acquisition
- 49% reports used JORC Code
- 49% used NI43-101
- 2 NI43-101 technical reports filed
- 1 amended report and 0 clarified report:
- Westgold Resources Ltd – Resource estimation for Meekatharra project. Share price up by 0.8%
Share price change is between close of trade the day before the announcement and open of trade the day following the announcement.
- 30 in North America
- 33 in Oceania
- 13 in Africa
- 10 in South America
- 3 in Europe
- 5 in Asia
- 0 Seabed Resources
The Project Commodities:
- 59 Gold
- 23 Silver
- 2 each for Palladium and Platinum
- 23 Copper
- 14 Zinc
- 7 Lead
- 4 Nickel
- 4 Graphite
- 3 Zircon
- 2 Rutile
- 9 Cobalt
- 5 Lithium
- 4 Tungsten
- 3 Titanium
- 2 Uranium
- 1 each for Iron, Rare Earth and Tin
- 2 Silica
- 1 each for Coal, Bismuth and Chromium
Global number of Resource Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 4th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 52 Resource Estimation reports since October 2014.
- 15 of the reports were for Maiden Resources.
Global number of Reserve Estimations by Report Author since October 2014:
- Optiro ranks 13th out of the top 24 global consultancy groups, having authored 11 Reserve Estimation reports since October 2014. 1 of these a Maiden Reserve Estimation.
Most significant drill intersections of the week:
Most significant drill intersections in October 2018 to date:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on ASX:
Most significant drill intersections in 2018 to date on TSX:
Here is a LINK to the free RSC Resource Reporting Intelligence web page.
Disclaimer and Compliance Warning:
This summary is not a Public Report as defined by Clause 6 of JORC Code 2012. The information in this summary must not be used by any of the above-mentioned companies for any public reporting, company presentations, websites or social media uses. This information should not be used as advice for investors.