We are focussed on maximising and optimising targeted mineral resources, improving the management processes and skills supporting resource extraction and providing independent market reporting to support your company’s market position.
Our areas of expertise include:
- implementing best practice in geoscientific data collection:
- sampling and quality analysis/quality control (QAQC).
- geological data acquisition processes and standards.
- database management and auditing.
- mineral resource modelling:
- 3D geology and structural interpretation and modelling.
- geostatistical resource estimation including non-linear modelling.
- simulation and synergistic risk assessment.
- grade control and reconciliation system analysis and design.
- study support from conceptual through to feasibility levels.
- technical auditing and review against best practice.
- reporting and compliance review for the Codes.
- technical training and mentoring.
- competent/qualified/independent persons reporting/evaluations.
- compliant public reporting and sign-offs for all major codes.
Optiro has considerable experience in independent geologists reporting under industry codes, such as JORC, SAMREC and NI 43-101. As Competent or Qualified Persons (CP/QP) we satisfy the requirements of public reporting codes for commodities including gold, copper, iron ore, platinum group elements, nickel sulphides, nickel laterites, lead, zinc, uranium and mineral sands. We provide technical auditing and review for the world’s leading mining companies.
We assist with the evaluation of historical data, target generation and geological interpretation of exploration data. Optiro also provides services in drill targeting, data management, QAQC, public reporting and CP/QP requirements.
Optiro can aid with resource estimation, risk assessment, resource optimisation, technical report compilation and strategic advice.
Our experience extends to Grade Control system requirements and design, including geological mapping, QAQC, grade estimation, reconciliation and optimisation analysis, sampling methods and drill grid spacing.
Optiro also delivers focused training and mentoring that can enhance your team’s capabilities. For further information, please see our training and mentoring page.